This quick and delicious garlic kale shrimp skillet comes together in just 20 minutes! It’s a easy one-pan meal that’s paleo, keto, low carb and full of greens.
- 1 bunch kale, stemmed and chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons juice)
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the kale to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until wilted down.
- Move the kale to the sides of the skillet and add the shrimp to the center. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side until pink.
- Stir the garlic kale and shrimp together. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the skillet shrimp and kale immediately, garnished with extra lemon wedges if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 238 kcal
- Carbs: 9 g
- Protein: 27 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Fiber: 2 g
This easy one-pan kale and shrimp skillet makes a fast, flavorful paleo and keto-friendly dinner. Bursting with garlic flavor and tender shrimp, it’s a great way to get your greens in!